LEGO Star Wars 8020301 Darth Vader Kids Buildable Watch with Link Bracelet and Minifigure | black/red | plastic | 25mm cRegular price $28.99
- Buildable children's LEGO watch. Includes iconic LEGO mini figure.
- Multi-coloured, interchangeable watch links. 12 Additional watch links. Expandable watchband to fit most wrist sizes.
- Easy read watch face. Comfortable and durable. Analogue display. New and improved secure clasp.
- Japanese Seiko PC21J Quartz movement. Water resistant to 5ATM. Scratch resistant acrylic lens.
- For ages 6+. 2 Year warranty.
- Prepare to feel The Force of the dark side! This fantastic addition to the LEGO Star Wars Galactic Empire will be a delight to any wearer. This watch comes with multi colored, interchangeable links and an easy-to-read watch face that is not only exciting but also comfortable and durable. This LEGO watch comes with accessories, which offer plenty of design possibilities
- The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words “leg godt”, meaning “play well”. It’s our name and it’s our ideal. The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The Company has passed from father to son and remains a family owned business even today: Owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder. It has come a long way over the past almost 80 years – from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise. The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning and it is this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock. 1